We think training to become a Bird Table Coach will be great for any coaches who are passionate about coaching women in small businesses
If you are passionate about coaching women and you like the idea of working close to home with a group of female business owners, then read on!
The main reasons that coaches give for training to become a Bird Table Coach are:
- I love coaching women
- I want to grow my coaching practice
- I wish to create a practice that fits around life, especially kids
- I’d like to be doing more group coaching
- I need some support with my sales and marketing skills and branding materials
- I wish I had a community of coach colleagues for peer supervision and collaboration
- I’d feel more confident marketing my group as part of a community of coaches on a shared mission
- I’d like to be marketing a tried and tested model
- I think it looks fun to be ‘part of something’ like The Bird Table
- I prefer to work collaboratively, not alone
Training to become a Bird Table Coach can really build your skills and confidence in running a small coaching group.
It is not a franchise. You are absolutely invited to ‘turn up, be you’ and flex the methodology to work for you. We are not cookie-cutter copy coaches.
We have a tried and tested methodology which we will share with you, warmly honouring the ethos of Nancy Kline’s Thinking Environment® in building a safe space to think better – and a strengths-focus. It consists of terms of three sessions.
You are invited to run Bird Table Groups and charge a maximum of £200 per group member, to ensure this is an affordable group model for female founders. Above that price point, it would cease to be a Bird Table Group.
TBT Groups are usually for 6 women per group and members join for a term at a time.
A Bird Table term is 3 monthly sessions, of 2.5 hours per session.
You are warmly invited to join us to certify as a Bird Table Coach if you are:
- A qualified professional coach
- Confident that you have a level of interest and coaching confidence that you can imagine running a small, local group of six women.
- Insured with Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance to practice as a coach
- A good match for our values above
And you have:
Confidence in, or ability to learn more about social media marketing your group.
Note: We have found that a level of confidence in marketing your groups on Facebook and or Twitter is very useful in filling groups. We don’t cover social media marketing on the certification day as there simply isn’t time. We do have a highly recommended supplier for this if you wish to explore. This is a commercial arrangement outside of TBT, between you and Sian, so please see below.
Sian has a unique combination of expertise:
She’s an established Bird Table Coach and freelance qualified coach. Sian is a social media coach too, and delivers bespoke sessions as a coach would! Lots of listening, empathy and application to real world uses in your business.
Click here for more information or to sign up with Sian.